Finding a good mountain bike can be a bit tricky nowadays. There are a number of options to choose from. There are various models, just the same as there are a lot of brands. But the fact is, not all of them can suit your needs. Hence, it is important that you are discerning when you choose your own bike. Among your best choices in mountain bikes be the Schwinn Rocket Comp Adult Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike. To give you a better idea about that, here are some of them for starters.
Sturdy and ready for rough terrains
One of the best things about this mountain bike is that its frame or body is built with an ISO-drive suspended bar proprietary frame. That means it is very responsive even if you go to a rugged off-road adventure. The same is true if you decide to go through downhill trails. No matter how fast or how rugged you ride, this mountain bike can cater to your needs.
Easy to assemble
Last but certainly not the least, another good thing praised by bikers is the fact that this Schwinn Rocket Comp mountain bike is very easy to assemble. The package comes with an instruction manual—just like any other bike. But the difference here is that the construction process is a lot simpler. You will surely not need the help of a pro just to get through with it.
- Frame Schwinn Iso-Drive suspended BB 4-bar proprietary design with 5 inches of rear travel, custom-butted 7005 aluminum, fully sealed external cartridge bearing pivots, forged BB link and seat stay yoke, Zero Stack headset, forged dropouts with replaceable hanger
- Fork Manitou Axel Comp with magnesium lowers, coil spring with 120mm travel
- F. derailleur Shimano Deore
- R.derailleur Shimano LX Low normal
- Shifters Shimano Deore rapid fire trigger
- Freewheel SRAM PG-950 9-speed, 11-32t
- Chain KMC CN-HG-73
- Tires WTB 26″ x 2.1″ Velociraptor front- and rear-specific tread pattern
- Spokes Stainless-steel, black-coated 14 gauge
- Brakes Hayes MX-2 mechanical disc with 6″ rotor
- Handlebar Schwinn trail-tuned butted aluminum, 20 mm rise, 9-degree bend, 620 mm wide
- Grips Lock-on double-density Kraton
- Seat post Alloy with forged alloy head 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat clamp Alloy low-profile QR with forged clamp
The fact is, it looks like there are good reasons why this is actually a popular choice. This does not come as a wonder though since it is fully packed with a lot of features that can benefit both pro and amateur bikers alike. [Read more …]